Forever Garcinia Plus Weight Loss Supplement 70 Soft Gels
For Quick Delivery Plz call
Forever Garcinia Plus is a revolutionary dietary supplement, containing ingredients that may aid in weight loss. The primary ingredient is a natural substance derived from the fruit of a Southern Asian tree, the Garcinia Cambogia, also known as the Malabar Tamarind. The rind of this fruit is dried and used to produce a substance that is very similar to the citric acid found in oranges and other citrus fruits. It contains a natural substance, (-) hydroxycitric acid (HCA) derived from the dried rind of the fruit of the Malabar Tamarind.
Forever Garcinia Plus works in three ways to promote weight loss and lean muscle tone.
- It acts as a Partitioning Agent which promotes the flow of energy and calories away from fat by interrupting the functioning of ATP citrate lyase. It achieves this by imitating and replacing another chemical which binds to the enzyme, making it in-effective. Therefore, there is no more ATP citrate lyase left to produce fat. When fat can be burned as energy, it cannot be stored, so fat loss is the result.
- Carbohydrate Loading. The calories diverted from fat storage have to end up somewhere. By blocking ATP citrate lyase, HCA shifts the calories from fat to glycogen, which is the form of glucose stored in the liver and skeletal muscles. Therefore, in the absence of fat production, HCA biochemically promotes glycogen production.
- Appetite Suppression. When glycogen levels in the liver rise, gluco-receptors in the liver are stimulated and they send a satiety signal (“I’m Full”) to the brain via the vagus nerve. This is a natural, efficient physiological way to promote weight loss.
- This reduces appetite the desire for more food.
- Accelerate metabolism
- Energizes the brain
- Decrease excess weight
- Maintain blood sugar & cholesterol
- Converts sugar to energy
- Fights fatigue & Reduces fat production
- It contributes to healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) which is very similar to the citric acid found in oranges and other citrus fruits. This is a natural appetite suppressant and it inhibits the enzyme that converts calories into fat.
- Chromium Picolinate that helps break down sugar for the body to use. Chromium deficiency can cause fatigue and excess fat production.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides and Safflower Oil which are also called “healthy fats” or “fatless fats”. These oils help to keep the blood vessels flexible and have been shown to be important for overall cardiovascular health. These oils boost the metabolic rate, so the body burns these oils for quick energy.
- Triggers “satiety reflex“. This happens when enough glycogen has been created and stored in the liver then a message is sent to the brain indication that sufficient food has been taken.
HOW TO TAKE: 70 softgels, 1 softgels 3x a day 30mins before food