Forever Bee Honey 0.5KG
For Quick Delivery Please call
Forever Honey is one of the finest and purest honey you can find around the world. Forever company owns the world’s largest Bee-Hive resources.
Honey is a finished product because it is a natural syrup which chemical composition is that of food and medicine. The composition and flavor of honey varies with the plant source of the nectar, processing and storage.
Honey Represents sweetness, attraction, goodness, simplicity, satisfaction and fertility. Moreover, Bee Honey contains amino-acids, vitamins and minerals, also is a powerful anti-oxidant, anti-bacteria and anti-fungi agent.
- Honey is sweet and it helps increase the rate of fertility in both men and women.
- Use of forever honey during pregnancy, gives zest of life and energy to the newborn body and can make the baby very hairy.
- Daily bee honey intake among children, enable them get all the minerals necessary for development of their brain.
- Bedwetting, should a child develop bedwetting at night. Give it one teaspoons of forever honey before going to bed.
- Use of forever honey when the baby’s teeth begins to appear because it will lessen the pain.
- Bee Honey helps to control the activities of the bowels. Increase the amount of honey in terms of constipation.
- Give forever honey to induce sleep for adults, take 2 teaspoons before bed time.
- Honey is use to alleviate the occurrence of sore throats.
- Useful for dressing wounds and for facial skin smoothening.
- Helps to Slows down ageing of the human body, if forever honey is taken daily.
- Honey is known as a miracle healer, it is used for food; as well as medicine.
- Good for boosting of energy and wound healing.
- Balances Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level).
- Anti-inflammatory and great for allergic skin conditions.
HOW TO TAKE:
Due to the natural presence of Botulinum Endospores in Forever honey, children under one year of age, should not be given honey. Take it with teaspoon size anytime of the day. Can be mix with any food and also, use as sweetener